This is the ultimate metal cutting process of our company. Our state-of-the-art equipments have made us a reference in the industry.
- Punching of steel, aluminum and stainless steel
- Automation of the process, from loading and off-loading of the metal
- High-capacity turret, for reduced changeover times
- Automated tapping unit integrated to the punching process
- Combined shear and punch for a maximum use of the material
- One of the most effective nesting software for component cutting applications
Laser cutting (steel and aluminium)
Renowned for its great flexibility, the laser cutting technology makes it possible to meet the needs of the most demanding customers.
- Cutting of steel, aluminum and stainless steel
- Reduced set-up times
- No need to purchase dedicated tools
- High precision
- Cutting of any kind of shapes
- Can cut than ½” thick, depending on type of metal
With our family of press brakes, we can meet most of your needs.
- Bending up to 14 feet, on 8 axis
- Programming provided by experienced technicians to make it easy to switch from one machine to another
- Die and punch securing system by the simple press of a button to minimize changeover times.
MIG, TIG and RWS (spot welding)
We have more than 10 MIG, TIG and Spot welding workstations operating on three shifts.
- We weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Our equipment and our technique allow us to weld the most complex assemblies.
- Our 5-ton overhead crane allows us to do weldments of various sizes, from the very small to the very large.
Weldments and assemblies
In addition to welding, we also offer weldments services, in order to provide you with a turnkey product every time.
- We offer riveted, bolted and bonded assemblies.
- Our team has several years of experience in projects of all kinds.
- If you wish to develop new methods, we will do it together with you.
- We can install all types of hardware, put us up to the challenge!